We were looking for new recipes to try and found this Chicken Cheese Bake. I loved the recipe originally created by A Family Feast but I really wanted to add some other ingredients and change it up. I think I have made chicken every way possible. This is a great dinner recipe but my husband ate the leftovers like a dip. He heated it up and dipped tortilla chips in it. Now we have a dinner and a dip!
Don't get overwhelmed by all the ingredients. I was guilty of skipping over recipes because I thought they would be too complicated! This is not complicated and they made the instructions very straight forward. I added a changed and added a couple things but I think you will love it! Looking forward to seeing what you think about this Chicken Cheese Bake Recipe.
First, I cook the bacon. I am such a oven bacon lover! Make sure you keep your bacon grease because you will need it later! In a medium sauce pan, combine cream cheese, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, heavy cream, hot sauce, mustard, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Make sure you continue to stir until it is creamy. If you don't continually stir it will burn and stick. Follow the rest of the directions and you will have a dinner everyone will love!
Chicken Cheese Bake
- 1 lb Bacon
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ c Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1-½ c Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- ⅓ c Mayonnaise
- 1 c Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Cooked Rotisserie Chicken, removed and chopped
- 1 c Red Onion, diced
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- 1 finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 8 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz Baby Spinach
- 2 c Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Preheat Oven to 375° Degrees
- You can skillet or Oven fry your bacon. Cook crisp and reserve 3 tablespoons of bacon fat.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine cream cheese, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, heavy cream, hot sauce, mustard, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Cook over medium heat and stir until creamy.
- Crumble Bacon and add in to the mixture.
- In a large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat and sauté onions, red pepper, and jalapeno pepper over medium heat for three minutes.
- Add the remaining bacon fat and add the mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and spinach and toss to coat the spinach. Cook until wilted.
- Add the cream mixture and cooked chicken into a large casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Place under broiler and brown. 1 minute or so.
- Let sit for ten minutes before serving.
Check out our 3 Ingredient Chicken Recipes!
3 INGREDIENT CHICKEN SALAD - This 3 Ingredient Chicken Salad recipe is so delicious and makes for a great lunch or a light dinner!
Crockpot 3 Ingredient Chicken & Sweet Potatoes - Crockpot 3 Ingredient Chicken & Sweet Potatoes is such an easy freeze slow cooker meal and it's whole 30 compliant, gluten free and healthy too!
EASY 3-INGREDIENT RITZ CRACKER CHICKEN - This Easy 3-Ingredient Ritz Cracker Chicken is a great tasting Kid Friendly recipe that's ready in 30 minutes!
SLOW COOKER PULLED CHICKEN - This delicious recipe for Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken will become your go to chicken recipe in the summer! This recipe so easy and you only need 3 ingredients and spices.
INTERESTED IN FREEZER COOKING?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.