Chipotle Chicken Tacos are full of taste! I was a little skeptical of making this at first because I do not like spicy things. But it was not too spicy for me and I really enjoyed it! I used McCormick Recipe Inspirations Chipotle Chicken Tacos packet.
It was simple because it already had all the spices measured out for you. And you put as much McCormick Chipotle Chili Pepper seasoning in the recipe as you want -- which was perfect for me!
Chipotle Chicken Tacos are full of taste! An easy dinner recipe that the whole family will enjoy
Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- 1 package McCormick Recipe Inspirations Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 medium red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini cut into thin strips
- 6 large flour tortillas 8 inch
- Mix oil, vinegar, salt and all of the spices except Chipotle Chili Pepper in small bowl until well blended.
- Stir in Chipotle Chili Pepper to taste.
- Place chicken and vegetables in 2 seperate large resealable plastice bags.
- Pour 1/2 of the marinade into each bag; turn to coat well.
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken and vegetables in warm tortillas.
- Serve with assorted toppings; if desired.
Be sure to check out these other amazing recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.