Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich is an American classic treat. My family loves these and I like making them versus buying them at the store which can be a bit pricey. My youngest son who is three years old and loves to help make his. Sometimes he eats them before they are even done! This is a great way to include the children in preparing these and enjoying as an afternoon snack.
There is nothing better than a Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich in the summer!
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich
Simple and yummy frozen treats that everyone will enjoy! There is nothing better than a Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich in the summer!
- 12 chocolate chip cookies prepared
- vanilla ice cream or your favorite ice cream
- Make sure your cookies have cooled before using them for this recipe.
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of ice cream on the bottom size of the cookie and spread, you can use more ice cream if desired.
- Take another cookie and place on the bottom and squeeze together.
- Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining cookies.
- Once completed place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Check out these other Desserts recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.