We love Country Bobs Baked Beans. The flavor is amazing and it is one of our favorite side dishes. In fact at our house no cookout is the same without Country Bobs Baked Beans. This is a family favorite! We like to serve it with Country Bob's World Famous Burgers!
Country Bobs Baked Beans
- 2 cans pork & beans, drained
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce or may substitute Spicy
- ¼ cup onion diced
- 8 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- Cook bacon and crumble.
- Mix all ingredients in a 2 quart casserole dish and bake at 375 degrees for 1 ½ hours or until bubbly and browned.
- You can cook on the stove top or a quick method on medium for 30 minutes or until thickens and heats through.
Be sure to check out these other great Grilling recipes
Best Country Cooking Desserts
Pioneer Woman Chocolate Pie - This delicious recipe for Pioneer Woman Chocolate Pie is so good you may eat the whole thing! I really wish I had my grandmother's recipe. She never wrote anything down. 🙁
Homemade Brownie Cake - This recipe is so delicious and makes celebrations amazing!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake is so delicious and easy to prepare! It was a favorite at the church meals!
Creamy Banana Pudding - Banana Pudding is my favorite dessert! You can't have a southern meal without banana pudding!
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.