I have had so many friends ask about my Easiest Baked Chicken Ever! It is quick, easy, and the whole family will love it. There are many nights when the kids get home and I may not have an exact plan. You are thinking "Don't you meal plan?" Yes, I do but they don't always go like I want them too. There is always that occasional night I just don't want the planned menu item. This is something quick and doesn't take a lot of skill. Anyone can throw this together.
Sometimes we get tired of eating chicken the same old ways. When I think chicken I usually think grilled or fried. This Easiest Baked Chicken Ever recipe is an additional option that even the kids will approve of!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 4 boneless chicken breast, fat trimmed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour olive oil in your baking dish and dredge chicken in oil.
- When you are finished, place chicken bottom up.
- Sprinkle small amount of dry mixture on top of the chicken and rub in.
- Flip your chicken breasts on their top. Sprinkle dry mixture evenly over all 4 chicken breasts and rub in.
- Bake 20 minutes or until Chicken reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit or 75 degrees Celsius.
- Cover with foil and let sit 5-10 minutes after baking.
Like we discussed earlier in the article there are so many ways to make chicken! Here are a few of my other favorite chicken recipes!
What do you cook for sides on a busy weekday night? This is something I have trouble with but have learned to do something besides throw some beans in a pot. An amazing short cut is making a can of green beans and McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning together. My kids and husband love it! We all are addicted to that seasoning! There is nothing easier or better than Bob Evan's Mashed Potatoes when you add sour cream and mild cheddar cheese. I like quick and easy nights to be just that, quick and easy.
Here are so other quick sides that we enjoy at our house!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.