The first time I went to Planet Hollywood, I fell in love with their chicken strips. I have never found any to match them until now! Pioneer Woman Cap’n Crunch Chicken Strips are right on the money! It seems like Planet Hollywood has changed theirs up some but I still love them. I am so glad I can now make my beloved Chicken strips at home!
Dinner at our house has been pretty boring. I can't eat red meat and that really puts a damper on big meals. It is always heading in the chicken, pork and fish direction. Pioneer Woman Cap’n Crunch Chicken Strips are a perfect way to mix it up for everyone to enjoy.
- 12 Fresh Chicken Tenders
- 1 c All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Whole Eggs, Beaten
- Salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 2 c Cap'n Crunch Cereal
- Vegetable Oil, for frying
- Place flour in a shallow bowl and add salt and pepper.
- Place 2 eggs in a second shallow bowl, beaten.
- Crush the cereal in a third bowl, leaving a few larger chunks.
- Dip Chicken Strips in the flour, then the egg, and then the cereal.
- Heat ¼ inch of oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken strips in batches until golden brown, 5-7 minutes, turning so they do not burn.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
- Ketchup or Honey Mustard for serving!
Perfect Side Dishes
We have lots of perfect side dishes in the stockpile to add to your perfect dish!
We love to have a get-together at our house! Especially on games days and all summer long! There is nothing like having your friends and family over for food, fun, and fellowship! We have all kinds of recipes that are perfect for these amazing times. Stockpiling Moms wants to make life easy for you! Here are some of our delicious recipes for all your outings!
The only way to close the dining experience at any party is dessert. We don't always have dessert after our own meals but we love dessert at parties! Here are some great recipes for you to try at your next event!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.