Easy Christmas Bark Recipe is great for those last minute Christmas parties and you need to bring something! You can even make this the day before hand to save time. Just keep the chocolate refrigerated until ready to serve. My three boys love to help sprinkle on the toppings for this Christmas bark.
Sometimes I even splurge and get dark chocolate (which is my fave) to make this delicious Easy Christmas Bark Recipe, be sure to try it you will no be disappointed!
You can use gluten free pretzels when you make this to keep it gluten free! A real treat for your friends who can't normally indulge on sweet treats during the holidays. It makes a great gift idea too! Easy Christmas Bark Recipe is the best dessert treat for any holiday party this season!
Easy Christmas Bark Recipe
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp shortening
- green and red candies
- Christmas sprinkles
- Heat chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute intervals; stirring in between until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in shortening and heat for 10 seconds.
- Pour chocolate into a foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle toppings all over.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Break into pieces and serve!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.