There is nothing better than Easy Peach Shortcake in the summertime for me! Peaches are my favorite fruit and I love to make it in any recipe I can. I also love this recipe because it is easy, low fat and serving it in individual glass dessert dishes is perfect for entertaining or keeping portions under control. Add some blueberries, strawberries or any other fruit to make it a medley! I added a few strawberries to decorate it the dessert. I love making my own Homemade Whipped Cream for this recipe too, but on this day, I just used whipped cream out of the can.
Easy Peach Shortcake is my favorite summertime dessert recipe!
- 1 prepared angel food cake store bought or your own
- 4 peaches pit removed and sliced
- Whipped Cream can or homemade
- Tear Angel Food Cake into bite size pieces.
- Layer the bottom of the bowl with Angel Food Cake.
- Then layer with peaches.
- Continue layering until you reach the top of the bowl.
- Right before serving place whipped cream on top.
Here is 10 No Bake Dessert Recipes you may enjoy:
Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Cool Whip Treat (Most Popular Dessert Recipe)
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.