Gluten Free Chicken Pasta is one of our stand-by recipes for large family gatherings. Everyone loves it and that includes the kids. But a Celiac can’t eat traditional canned cream soups and wheat pasta, so that is how this recipe was created. I hope you will enjoy the simplicity of it and I know you will enjoy the melding of the flavors.
Though our family feasts have changed a bit, we have not suffered for taste. This is a family favorite and once you give it a try it is soon to become one for you to enjoy too!
Gluten Free Chicken Pasta
- 1 Package Quinoa or Rice/Corn Pasta
- 1 cup Fat Free Half & Half or Milk
- ¼ cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- ½ whole Rotisserie Chicken removed from bone and chopped
- Cook pasta, drain and run under cold water to keep from clumping and to stop the cooking process. While this drains, mix all the other ingredients. Add the pasta to the mixture and put it in a 9×13 pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until bubbly. Serve with colorful vegetables.