Gluten Free Korean Grilled Beef Strips is a delicious recipe that you are going to love to make! It takes a total of 16 minute and is packed with flavor. I like to serve it with rice and salad. The trick to the success of this recipe is the marinade time! Give it at least a full two hours and this will really give your steak a flavor profile that everyone will enjoy.
Gluten Free Korean Grilled Beef Strips
Gluten Free Korean Grilled Beef Strips are a tasty meal that the whole family will enjoy!
- 2 Tbsp gluten-free tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp packed organic brown sugar
- 3 thinly sliced green onions
- 1 large garlic clove minced (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 lb. lean flank steak trimmed of fat, cut into thin one-inch strips
- In a large bowl, stir together the soy sauce, brown sugar, green onions, garlic (if using), sesame oil, and pepper until well mixed.
- Place beef strips into a bowl or large freezer bag, add marinade, cover or seal, and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat broiler or grill. Drizzle meat with any remaining marinade. Broil or grill for 2-3 minutes per side or until as done as you desire. Serve hot with brown rice.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.