We love pizza! This is a great alternative to pizza night. Gluten Free Upside Down Pizza Bake is a new dairy free twist on pizza night! It is also a Paleo friendly meal! Our family loves it!
We were so excited about this Gluten Free Upside Down Pizza Bake. When Melissa first went Gluten free it was so hard to find things for her to eat. I remember her dragging me to some crazy restaurants in search for the perfect Gluten Free food. This search has become so easy over the years. Now you can find Gluten Free foods everywhere!
Gluten-Free Upside Down Pizza Bake
- 1 ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1 ⅓ cup tomato juice
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 5 egg whites
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup coconut milk from a carton, not a can
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium heat.
- Remove skillet from heat and drain excess fat.
- Add tomato juice to the skillet and mix well with beef and onion.
- Pour mixture evenly into a 13x9 inch pan.
- Combine egg whites, coconut milk, coconut flour, and salt in a mixing bowl; mix well. Pour over the meat and spread around to cover evenly.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes, or until crust is a light golden brown.
Gluten Free Recipes:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Rachel is the mother of a son with Autism. She and her family began eating a gluten-free, casein-free diet in November 2011. Not long after, she discovered that she too was intolerant of gluten and has happily enjoyed discovering new ways to find delicious ways to enjoy eating a gfcf diet. Please visit her blog to learn more.