Three Cheese Italian Style Oven-Roasted Pasta Primavera is a delicious recipe that feeds a crowd! Ready in less than an hour! Your crew will love when you make this hearty dish.
Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Oven-Roasted Pasta Primavera
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms quartered
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 package 12 ounces Three Cheese Italian Style Sausage, Sliced
- 12 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 container Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper. Add the oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased shallow baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle sausage over vegetables. Bake 5 minutes longer or until sausage is heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add sausage mixture and toss. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Be sure to add this delicious Three Cheese Italian Style Oven-Roasted Pasta Primavera recipe to your menu plan!
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR FREEZER MEAL PLANS:
20 Freezer Meals in 4 Hours Plan (not all slow cooker meals)
StockpilingMoms Favorite Desserts
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn't like a chocolate chip cookie?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.