Three Cheese Italian Style Oven-Roasted Pasta Primavera is a delicious recipe that feeds a crowd! Ready in less than an hour! Your crew will love when you make this hearty dish.
Johnsonville Three Cheese Italian Style Oven-Roasted Pasta Primavera
Three Cheese Italian Style Oven-Roasted Pasta Primavera is a delicious recipe that feeds a crowd!
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms quartered
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package 12 ounces Three Cheese Italian Style Sausage, Sliced
- 12 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 container Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper. Add the oil, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased shallow baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle sausage over vegetables. Bake 5 minutes longer or until sausage is heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl. Add sausage mixture and toss. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.