Parmesan Chicken Tenders are absolutely divine, and I like to call them adult chicken fingers. I love making these for my hubby and I to enjoy when I make Homemade Chicken Nuggets for the kids. I love the taste of the spices and Parmesan in this delicious Parmesan Chicken Tenders recipe.
This easy recipe can be prepped in as little as 10 minutes and then place in the oven to bake in 25 minutes. It does not take long, and the chicken tenders are moist and scrumptious. I usually serve my Parmesan Chicken Tenders with corn and fried potatoes.
Easy Parmesan Chicken Tenders recipe that can be made in 30 minutes! You could easily adapt this to be a gluten free recipe.
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese for garnishing
- ½ teaspoon dried Parsley Flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a 13X9 baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl whisk egg whites with milk.
- Place chicken in a medium bowl and pour egg white mixture over chicken; toss to coat and let sit 5-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, rosemary, salt, onion powder, pepper and garlic.
- Pour seasoning mixture into a ziploc bag.
- Remove chicken from egg mixture one at a time; letting any excess liquid drop off.
- Place chicken strips in ziploc bag and shake to toss and coat chicken.
- Place chicken tenders onto a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese on top of chicken tenders.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked thoroughly and golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
More Chicken Recipes
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn't like a chocolate chip cookie?
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.