Reese's Cup Peanut Butter Cookie is a favorite in my house! These cookies do not even make it into the cookie container because my family swipes them right off the cookie racks as they are cooling 🙂 These are also a super easy dessert recipe only needing two things! All you need is a roll of Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie and mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. This is the perfect semi-homemade cookie!
Reese's Cup Peanut Butter Cookies are AMAZING! I mean really does it get any better than this?
Reese Cup Peanut Butter Cookie
- 1 Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Roll
- 24 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 3-4 Tbsp sugar optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie roll and scoop out 1 Tbsp of cookie mixture.
- Roll into a ball.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and using a fork flatten the top by making a criss cross pattern.
- Sprinkle sugar on top if desired.
- Repeat with rest of cookie mixture; be sure to place cookies 2 inch apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once out of the oven immediately place peanut butter cups in the center of each cookie.
- Let cool for 2 minutes and then transfer to a cookie rack.
- Let cool then serve.
Be sure to try these other Cookie recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.