This Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Pizza combines a pretzel dough crust with fresh strawberries, cheesecake filling and drizzled chocolate. It’s a very refreshing, seasonal treat. I think if you added blueberries it would be perfect for Memorial Day or July 4th! Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Pizza will be a hit at any party or cookout!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert Pizza
- Auntie Anne’s Baking Kit
- 2- 8 oz. packages cream cheese softened
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1-13.5 oz. container strawberry glaze
- Prepare pretzel dough according to package directions (Dough Preparation). For the filling, blend softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth. Preheat oven to 325°F. Roll out the dough into a 16” round and lay over round pan. Cut the extra dough that hangs over the pan and roll into a rope form. Dissolve baking soda (from the kit) in 4 cups very hot tap water and stir. Dip the ropes into baking soda bath and then place around the edge of the dessert pizza as a crust. Sprinkle with pretzel salt (from the kit). Add filling onto pizza. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Baste crust with melted butter. Let cool for 10 minutes then place sliced strawberries around the pizza starting along the crust and work inward. Spread strawberry glaze over top. For the chocolate drizzle, melt chocolate chips. Dip a basting brush in the melted chocolate and fan over the cooled pizza. Chill for 1 hour before slicing and serving.
3 Ingredient Dessert Recipes
3 INGREDIENT SLOW COOKER APPLE SPICE CAKE - This 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake is a delicious dessert crockpot recipe. Perfect for an after-dinner treat!
3 Ingredient Berry Cobbler Slow Cooker Recipe - This yummy 3 Ingredient Berry Cobbler Slow Cooker Recipe is a great dessert recipe! It's so easy to make! You can put everything in the crockpot in under 5 minutes. Can also be made gluten free!
3 INGREDIENT ICE CREAM - DAIRY FREE - 3 Ingredient Ice Cream is mind blowing and delicious! I was unsure of making this but in the end it was so amazing and I was very pleased.
3 INGREDIENT PNB & CHOCOLATE ROLLS - 3 Ingredient PNB & Chocolate Rolls is a treat that young and old will LOVE!
THREE INGREDIENT NUTELLA BROWNIES - Does your family love Nutella? How about Brownies? My son made these Three Ingredient Nutella Brownies that the whole family loved!
APPLE PIE CRESCENT ROLLS - Apple Pie Crescent Rolls are such an easy dessert treat for after-school or after a family dinner.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Interested in Freezer Cooking?
We have a Freezer Cooking 101 Series that you may enjoy!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.