When dieting you will often find yourself craving your favorite classic desserts, and this Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie is a perfect solution. Not only does it offer you the bright flavor you expect, but it does so without all of the calories you think of with a traditional Key Lime Pie. One of our favorite parts of this pie comes in the fact that is so quick and easy to throw together. You have to let it set up in the refrigerator for an hour, but the prep time is so fast, and kid friendly!
WEIGHT WATCHERS KEY LIME PIE
We serve with a small dollop of fat free whipped topping on each piece, but you can skip that completely and still enjoy a delicious pie! This is perfect at only 4 Point dessert that everyone in your family will enjoy!
Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie
Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie is a delicious treat that is light and refreshing. You will love how easy this dish comes together.
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust Ready Made
- 1 Package Sugar Free Lime Gelatin
- 1 Cup Fat Free Whipped Topping
- 1 Cup Skim Milk
- 1 Cup Water
- Optional: extra whipped topping for serving
- Spread whipped topping over bottom of graham cracker crust.
- Mix 1 cup boiling water with gelatin until dissolved.
- Add in 1 cup skim milk and whisk until well combined.
- Pour gelatin mixture over whipped topping and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- May top with additional whipped topping for serving.
As you probably noticed, I recommend using the traditional ready made graham cracker crust instead of the reduced fat variety. I have found that the reduced fat versions typically seem to be higher in carbohydrates with a nominal difference in fat. In this instance, it means a 2 point difference in each serving of pie.
Slicing into 10 smaller portions instead of the traditional 8 is another trick for making a bit healthier choice at dessert time. With the creaminess of this pie, you'll forget that it is lower in fat and sugar! It makes a perfect side to enjoy for your Easter dinner this year!