We love these Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls. They are so delicious and easy to make. We even have time for them on school days! I love being able to make a warm sweet treat for my boys and this is always a big hit! You can make an easy glaze out of powdered sugar and milk too!
Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/4 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- optional 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Separate rolls and brush with melted butter
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans (if desired)
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture on top of rolls.
- Roll up to form a crescent.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake according to package directions (375 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes or until slightly brown)
- /4 cup powdered sugar - add 1 TBSP of milk or orange juice at a time until desired consistency.
- Drizzle over rolls when they come out of the oven.
- Helpful tip: You can double this recipe to feed more!
- This is a very inexpensive breakfast treat. I often pick crescent rolls for free!
This is a recipe from my file box that I used to cook with my students. It is easy and frugal.