Paula Deen – Peach Glazed Grilled Pork Skewers have only 5 ingredients and tastes so delicious! Be sure to try these amazing skewers this summer! I like to serve them with rice and grilled veggies.
- 1 Smithfield Pork Tenderloin, cut into 1-2″ cubes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (18 oz.) jar peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 6 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. In a small sauce pan, stir together peach preserves, vinegar and pepper flake. Cook over low until completely melted. While sauce is simmering, thread pork tenderloin cubes onto 4-6 skewers, depending on how full you want to make them. Salt and pepper liberally and place on hot grill. Grill for 6 minutes or golden brown. Turn over and grill other side 6 minutes. Spoon one tablespoon of peach glaze onto cooked side while opposite side is cooking. Turn and spoon equal amount of peach glaze on the other cooked side. Allow to continue cooking for an additional two minutes. Remove from heat and spoon 1-2 tablespoons of the peach glaze on the cooked skewers. Serve with remaining peach glaze on the side.
Recipe from Smithyfield by Paula Deen
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: