Want to put a new spin on the Rice Krispie Treat? Amazing Fruity Pebbles Treats are where it is at! Who doesn't love Fruity Pebbles cereal? Of course, we do!
The boys had their best friends over and we are talking about pool snacks. We usually have pretzels, beef jerky, or peanut butter crackers. Today we decided we were craving this delicious treat! The best thing about Amazing Fruity Pebbles Treats, the kids can make them all by their self! While I was busy blowing up pool floats, laying out towels and planning lunch, they whipped this recipe right up!
- 6 tbs Butter
- 16 oz Marshmallows
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 6 c Fruity Pebbles Cereal
- In a large saucepan, on medium heat, melt butter.
- When your butter is melted, add 5 cups of Fruity Pebbles.
- Reduce your heat to low and stir in half the bag of marshmallows until completely melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla, then add the cereal and remaining marshmallows.
- Line a 9 inch baking dish with parchment paper. (We like ours thin so we use a rectangle dish. For thick treats use a 9 inch square baking dish)
- Pour in to the baking dish and press to the edges filling the dish. Press gently! The harder you press the harder they are to get out and eat. If you gently press they will be more airy than hard!
- Let set for about 45 minutes.
In our household pool treats and cookouts are a must! We love to entertain, and we have the best place to do it! There are so many recipes we make over and over during the summer because they are just that good! Here at StockpilingMoms we love to share! Sharing our tips, tricks, and recipes is our thing! Check out some of my favorites for cookouts and pool snacks!
FUN AND DELICIOUS POOL SNACKS
Fruity Pebbles Treats of course!
DIY Containers - How to recycle coffee creamer containers to hold your pool snacks.
Easy Fruit Salad is a family favorite!
Chick-fi-A Lemonade Recipe is our favorite pool side drink!
FAVORITE COOKOUT SIDES
Loaded Smashed Red Skin Potatoes just like a potato skin but easier!
StockpilingMoms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit StockpilingMoms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.