Are you looking for a fun new dessert that everyone will eat? No one likes the same things in my household! There are times I feel like a short order cook but this Strawberry Banana Vanilla Poke Cake was a hit and everyone loved it!
I was tired of making the everyday poke cake and wanted to mix things up! Strawberry Banana Vanilla Poke Cake has ingredients my whole family loves. There are so many ways to make a poke cake and even this recipe can be delightfully changed. You can substitute Banana Cream pudding for the vanilla pudding. You can add fresh strawberries or even blueberries. There are so many concoctions! I have some texture issues in my house and I don't add the fresh strawberry, but it is very good when you do! I always add the fresh fruit while serving just in case someone wants to skip it.
Strawberry Banana Vanilla Poke Cake
- 1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix including the ingredients you need on the box
- 1 Box Instant Vanilla or Banana Pudding
- 1 Box Strawberry Jello
- 1 Tub Extra Creamy Cool Whip
- 2 medium Bananas
- Mix and Bake Cake according to the box recipe.
- When the cake is finished, poke holes about 1 inch apart in the cake using a wooden spoon and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Prepare Jello according to the box. Evenly distribute the jello in to each poked hole and return to the refrigerator.
- Prepare Pudding according to the box.
- Remove cake and spread pudding over the top of the cake. I gently tapped the baking dish to make sure the pudding goes in to the holes. Return to the frig until ready to be served.
- When ready to serve, cover the top of the cake with cool whip.
- I cut the banana and add to individual slices to avoid the banana turning brown.
Check out our other amazing Poke Cake Recipes
Skinny Almond Joy Poke Cake - This simple to make dessert tastes just like the candy bar, just in the form of cake.
Banana Pudding Poke Cake - You can prepare it ahead of time which makes it easy for parties or gatherings. All you need is 6 ingredients and time to assemble it.
Other Amazing Stockpiling Moms Desserts
Dirt Dessert - This dessert will always bring smiles and the kids love it! .
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight - Once you make it everyone will request it for every event.
Weight Watcher Strawberry Delight Dessert - This is a great easy treat that fits into your meal plan. With delicious flavors that are reminiscent of your favorite strawberry cheesecake, you’ll fall in love with how easy this recipe is to make.
Death by Chocolate - the perfect dessert for any chocolate lover!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.