This yummy Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole is a great family dinner meal! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing 10 Oven Ready freezer meals for my family's dinners. With the school year activities in full swing and a season full of football, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family.
This tasty recipe has been a family favorite dinner so far out of all the freezer meals. I served the delicious Chicken Casserole as a complete dinner and for dessert we had ice cream. Give it a try, you will love it!
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 15 ozcan Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 1 oz package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 3 oz bag real bacon pieces
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 lb bag frozen tater tots
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Label a 9x13 freezer container with date, name and cooking instructions.
- Lightly spray the 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray;Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, sour cream, soup, Ranch mix, bacon, cheese and pepper.
- Fold in frozen tater tots.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Place lid on top and place in freezer until ready to cook.
- When ready to bake preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take lid off and Bake for 60-65 minutes, until bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
STOCKPILINGMOMS FAVORITE DESSERTS
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy 4th of July Jell-o Cake is also a perfect treat for Memorial and Labor Day!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn't like a chocolate chip cookie?
Watermelon Rice Krispies are fun for all ages! We have them at pool parties and the kids love them!
More Posts You May Enjoy:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.