This yummy Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole is a great family dinner meal! I prepared this meal in an afternoon when doing 10 Oven Ready freezer meals for my family's dinners. With the school year activities in full swing and a season full of football, I wanted to make a bunch of prep ahead meals that I could make for my family.
So I got busy finding and creating recipes so I could take an afternoon and have meals ready to go for my family. This tasty recipe has been a family favorite dinner so far out of all the freezer meals. I served the delicious Chicken Casserole as a complete dinner and for dessert we had ice cream.
Cracked Out Chicken Tater Tot Casserole Recipe is so good and it's an easy freeze oven ready supper that everyone will love. My whole family loved this complete dinner meal and they want me to make it again soon! Be sure to make this freezer meal and give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 15 ozcan Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 1 oz package Ranch dressing mix
- 1 3 oz bag real bacon pieces
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 lb bag frozen tater tots
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Label a 9x13 freezer container with date, name and cooking instructions.
- Lightly spray the 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray;Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, sour cream, soup, Ranch mix, bacon, cheese and pepper.
- Fold in frozen tater tots.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Place lid on top and place in freezer until ready to cook.
- When ready to bake preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take lid off and Bake for 60-65 minutes, until bubbly.
- Serve immediately.
More Posts You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.