Easy Cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe is a great meal for a large family or when having company over. Now that I have two teenage boys in the house I need to make meals that feed more. This recipe is definitely one of those and it makes for a great freezer meal too. If you want to learn more about freezer cooking click here.
Be sure to give Easy Cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe a try for dinner soon, you will not be disappointed at all!
Easy Cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar 24 oz spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar 16 oz alfredo sauce
- 1 box 1 lb penne pasta
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Prepare pasta according to directions on box.
- In a medium sauce pan, brown ground beef. drain grease and add spaghetti sauce.
- Keep mixture on low while pasta is cooking.
- When pasta is finished, drain well.
- Put pasta back in pot and mix with alfredo sauce.
- Pour pasta mixture into baking dish.
- Cover with spaghetti sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Pasta Recipes You May Enjoy:
DESSERT RECIPES YOU MAY ENJOY:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.