Easy Cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe is a tasty meal for a large family or when having company over. Now that I have two boy teenagers in the house and my husband, who eats like a teenager, I am trying to make meals that feed more. This recipe is definitely one of those and it makes for a great freezer meal too. If you want to learn more about freezer cooking click here.
Be sure to give Easy Cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe a try for dinner soon, you will not be disappointed at all!
Easy Cheesy Baked Ziti Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar 24 oz spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar 16 oz alfredo sauce
- 1 box 1 lb penne pasta
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Prepare pasta according to directions on box.
- In a medium sauce pan, brown ground beef. drain grease and add spaghetti sauce.
- Keep mixture on low while pasta is cooking.
- When pasta is finished, drain well.
- Put pasta back in pot and mix with alfredo sauce.
- Pour pasta mixture into baking dish.
- Cover with spaghetti sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Pasta Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.