You will never find an easier and more budget friendly pasta salad recipe than this one. I have been making this recipe for years! If you are invited to cook out, BBQ or Family Reunion this recipe for Easy Pasta Salad is not only stress free it is a crowd pleaser. You can use whatever veggies you have on hand. Best of all it makes a HUGE portion. I prepare it in my 16 cup Tupperware Bowl. You are also cut it in half easily.
Easy Pasta Salad
Easy Pasta Salad Recipe is delicious and perfect for a picnic or Summer BBQ!
- 16 oz bag of Rotini Pasta
- 16 oz bottle Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- 6 oz can pitted black olives
- Veggies of your choice: Carrots Cucumber, Green Onion, Tomato
- Boil Pasta according to package instructions and drain
- Cool Pasta under cold water and drain
- Transfer to bowl
- Add 1 bottle of Salad Dressing
- Add Black Olives and chopped Veggies
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (longer is better)
You can add any variety of vegetables to this recipe. Whatever you have in your garden or pick up at the farmer’s market. What I love is how affordable it is and how you can really stretch this recipe to fit your budget.