These Gluten Free Zucchini Carrot Muffins are so light and delicious. If you are looking for a muffin to sneak a few fresh veggies into your kids diets this is it! Trust me on this they will never know. This is the perfect summer muffin to enjoy when the garden is producing fresh zucchini. If you don't garden you can easily pick it up at the farmer's market. I hope you enjoy this easy recipe. It is not a heavy dense muffin like so many gluten free muffins which makes me love it even more.
Gluten Free Zucchini Carrot Muffins
- 2 cups almond flour (or gluten free flour blend of your choice)
- 2 ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- 1 ¼ cup shredded zucchini
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease muffin tin or use a paper liner.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and cinnamon together.
- Make a "well" or hole in the dry ingredients and add the maple syrup, oil, eggs and vanilla. Stir until combined but batter will be thick.
- Add the shredded zucchini and carrots. Stir until combined.
- Fill each muffin cup about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until done.
- Cool for about 5-7 minutes before removing from the pan.
These Gluten Free Zucchini Carrot Muffins are easy to prepare and taste amazing. You could easily stir in some nuts of chocolate chips too!
First start off by collecting your ingredients. I love that this recipe uses coconut oil.
Preheat your oven to 350 and grease your muffin tin.
Combine all of your dry ingredients into a bowl.
Then combine all your liquid ingredients into another bowl.
Make a "well" or a hole in the center of your dry ingredients and add your liquid ingredients a little at a time while you continually mix and combine.
Fill your muffin tin ⅔ full with batter.
Bake for 35 minutes or until done.
Allow to cool and enjoy.
Trust me on this one. You are going to fall in love with this easy Gluten Free Zucchini Carrot muffin recipe. It is perfect for brunch, breakfast or a snack while you are the go. I love how they are packed full of veggies. They may not be the prettiest muffin in the world but they are delicious. Give this recipe a try!
Additional Gluten Free Recipes: