Thanks to my sister, Stacey, for making these easy Orange Breakfast Delight Rolls for us on July 4th morning!! I love how easy these are to prepare but everyone will think you worked hard on them! They have a great flavor and are a yummy twist on the traditional cinnamon roll. Everyone at my house begs for these now and best of all they are so easy to make!
Orange Breakfast Delight Rolls
Orange Breakfast Delight rolls are easy these are to prepare but everyone will think you worked hard on them!
- 1 package Crescent Rolls
- 1 TBSP Butter
- 1 whole Orange
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar (more or less depending on the desired consistency)
- Directions For Rolls
- Divide Crescent rolls in two sheets and press together in one large square.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter
- Juice one orange into melted butter.
- Spread half of your mixture onto your crescent square.
- Roll crescent square in to a jelly roll.
- Slice into half inch circles.
- Baked on Greased cookie sheet according to direction on Crescent roll package.
- Directions for Icing
- While Orange Delights are baking, use leftover mixture and combine with powdered sugar.
- You can combine powdered sugar to your taste and texture preference.
- You can add orange juice to icing to increase amount of icing.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.