We made these Oreo Truffles during the Holidays and they were a huge hit among everyone! They are so simple to make and they will not last long. They are great to take to a party or give as gifts. If you have an Oreo fan at your house they will love this dessert!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Oreo Truffles are super easy to make and taste AMAZING! Our favorite treat for Christmas.
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 package of almond bark
- Using a food processor or blender pulse on/off several times for 5-10 seconds each, until the oreo’s have been crushed into small pieces continue with entire package of cookies.
- Add 1 package of softened cream cheese and mix together with hands.
- Form into 1 inch balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet and into the refrigerator for at up to 1 hour to help harden.
- Melt almond bark on medium heat in a double boiler stirring often – do not burn.
- If you don’t have a double boiler follow directions on package to melt in the microwave.
- Dip balls into the almond bark and place on a piece of wax paper on counter to cool/harden.
- You can use white or chocolate almond bark.
Be Sure to Check out these other Recipes:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.