Oven Fried Chicken Tenders are the BEST way to make chicken tenders for your family! My boys absolutely love this recipe and I did too. It was so easy to make these chicken tenders and I don't think I will ever make them a different way. Plus, I was able to make the sides while the chicken was cooking and have a complete dinner ready in 30 minutes.
This easy recipe for Oven Fried Chicken Tenders is ready in less than 30 minutes!
Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
- 3 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp seasoning salt
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place butter on large baking sheet, place in oven to melt.
- Once butter is melted remove from oven.
- Add flour, seasoning salt, salt and pepper in a large ziploc bag, add three pieces of chicken at a time and shake well.
- Place on baking sheet and leave space in between each piece.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes then flip them over with a pair of tongs and bake another 10-12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Chicken Recipes You May Enjoy:
StockpilingMoms Favorite Desserts
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy 4th of July Jell-o Cake is also a perfect treat for Memorial and Labor Day!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn't like a chocolate chip cookie?
Watermelon Rice Krispies are fun for all ages! We have them at pool parties and the kids love them!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.