Oven Fried Chicken Tenders is the BEST way to make chicken tenders for your family! My boys absolutely loves this recipe and I did too. It was so easy to make these chicken tenders, I do no think I will make them any other way now. Plus I was able to make the sides while the chicken was cooking and have a complete dinner ready in 30 minutes, which is great for my busy family of five!
This easy recipe for Oven Fried Chicken Tenders is ready in less than 30 minutes!
Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
- 3 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 5 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place butter on large baking sheet, place in oven to melt.
- Once butter is melted remove from oven.
- Add flour, seasoning salt, salt and pepper in a large ziploc bag, add three pieces of chicken at a time and shake well.
- Place on baking sheet and leave space in between each piece.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes then flip them over with a pair of tongs and bake another 10-12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Chicken Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.