Paula Deen's Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars are purely AMAZING! As most of you know by now, that I LOVE Paula Deen recipes and this one is at the top. I recently made them for a party and they were a huge hit. Everyone kept asking me for the recipe.
Everyone kept asking me what I did to make them so good. I simply answered that it's Paula Deen, not me. Next time you have a sweet tooth or need something for a bake sale or party be sure to make these delicious Paula Deen's Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars!
You know you have a good recipe when your husband and kids ask you to make the recipe again. This is for sure a keeper! Perfect for an afterschool snack or dessert for a party.
Paula Deen's Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars are AMAZING! You have to make them soon! It is hard to believe that this starts with a brownie mix! No one will ever guess that ingredient. They are perfect for a party or tailgate.
Paula Deen's Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- One 6.5-ounce box brownie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a 13-by-9-inch baking pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil with a 2-inch overhang.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar at medium-high speed with a mixer until fluffy.
- Add 2 eggs, beating until well blended. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating until the mixture forms a soft dough.
- Stir in the chocolate morsels.
- In another large bowl, combine the brownie mix, oil, 1/4 cup water and remaining 2 eggs, beating until well blended.
- Spread the the cookie dough in prepared pan.
- Pour the brownie mixture over the dough. Using a knife, swirl the mixtures together.
- Bake until the edges start to pull away from sides of the pan, 40 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan for 1 hour.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Cut into bars.
OUR FAVORITE PAULA DEEN RECIPES:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.