Paula Deen’s Magical Peanut Butter Cookies are so good! This is a naturally gluten free and lower calorie cookie! Perfect to make for anyone who is watching their sugar intake or calories.
My boys LOVE peanut butter cookies! I cannot keep them in my house or even on the kitchen counter on the cooling racks 😉 This is a really simple recipe and tastes so good! Perfect for holiday’s or any day! I must admit that I like to sneak a few off the cooling rack too!
This is one of my favorite gluten free cookies! You can even add a Hershey kiss in the middle when it comes out of the oven for an alternative treat (not low carb though).
Be sure to give this recipe a try. I always double the recipe because it is such a family favorite.
Magical Peanut Butter Cookies
Paula Deen’s Magical Peanut Butter Cookies are so good! This is a naturally gluten free and low carb cookie! Perfect to make for anyone who is watching their sugar intake or calories.
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy or crunchy
- 1 cup baking sugar replacement recommended: Swerve, Monk Fruit, Splenda or you can use granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 cup sugar replacement, the egg, and vanilla, and stir well with a spoon.
- Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- With a fork, dipped in sugar replacement to prevent sticking, press a crisscross design on each cookie - this is optional and I don't always do this.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven, and sprinkle the cookies with some of the remaining sugar replacement.
- Cool slightly before removing from pan.
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.