This post may contain affiliate links.
Pizza Muffins are a huge hit in my house because my family can make theirs however they want! The boys love being able to pick out the toppings they want and the sauce they want. I personally love having the whole family in the kitchen cooking with me so I think it’s an added bonus when making these delicious Pizza Muffins!
All you need to make these tasty muffins is a can of biscuits, pizza sauce and your favorite toppings. Place the biscuits into a muffin tin, dollop a tablespoon of sauce on biscuits and top with your favorite pizza toppings.
Next they go into the oven for about 25-30 minutes and then dinner is ready! We sometimes make these for lunch or an afternoon snack too!
Pizza Muffins are great and super easy to make with your favorite pizza toppings!
- 1 can biscuits any is fine to use if you get grands you may need to quarter them in size
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- favorite pizza toppings such as pepperoni mozzarella cheese etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open can of biscuits and cut each biscuit in half and flatten out.
- Place in muffin tin.
- Next spoon 1-2 tablespoons of pizza sauce in each muffin.
- Now layer with your favorite toppings and place cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool 2 minutes before removing from muffin tin.