Pizza Muffins are a huge hit in my house because my family can make theirs however they want! It is so much fun to create your own Pizza muffin! I personally love having the whole family in the kitchen cooking with me, so that is a bonus for Mom!
All you need to make these tasty muffins is a can of biscuits, pizza sauce and your favorite toppings. Place the biscuits into a muffin tin, dollop a tablespoon of sauce on biscuits and top with your favorite pizza toppings.
Next they go into the oven for about 25-30 minutes and then dinner is ready! We sometimes make these for lunch or an afternoon snack too!
Pizza Muffins are great and super easy to make with your favorite pizza toppings!
- 1 can biscuits any is fine to use if you get grands you may need to quarter them in size
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- favorite pizza toppings such as pepperoni mozzarella cheese etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open can of biscuits and cut each biscuit in half and flatten out.
- Place in muffin tin.
- Next spoon 1-2 tablespoons of pizza sauce in each muffin.
- Now layer with your favorite toppings and place cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool 2 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
More Pizza Recipes
StockpilingMoms Favorite Desserts!
Hot Fudge Ice Cream Delight is one of my family favorites!
Death By Chocolate Trifle Dessert is for all our chocolate lovers out there.
Easy 4th of July Jell-o Cake is also a perfect treat for Memorial and Labor Day!
Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake only takes 15 minutes to prepare and then throw it in the oven!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites for all the chocolate chip cookie lovers! Who doesn't like a chocolate chip cookie?
Watermelon Rice Krispies are fun for all ages! We have them at pool parties and the kids love them!
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.