30 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup is the perfect recipe on a busy night. We love to have soup several nights a week during the winter so this is a great option. My MIL gave this recipe to me and we love to have this several times a month in the winter. It is perfect if you are feeling sick too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- ¾ cup sliced celery
- ¾ cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- In a Dutch oven, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in noodles; cook 5-7 minutes longer or until noodles and vegetables are tender.