We love to make Chocolate Caramel Pecan Sandies Pretzels at Christmas! This is a twist on the classic Chocolate Caramel Pretzels because you add Pecan Sandies to the top!
Chocolate Caramel Pretzels
- 1 bag pretzels
- 1 bag Kraft Caramels
- 1 bag of candy making chocolate
- 1 bag of Pecan Sandies Cookie Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a pan with aluminum foil and spray with baking spray
- Cut Kraft Caramels in fours
- Place candy making chocolate in microwavable safe bowl
- Place pretzels in single rows across the baking pan
- Place a piece of caramel on each pretzel
- Place pan with pretzels and caramel in oven
- Since every oven is different keep a close eye on the pretzels.
- While watching the oven melt your chocolate in the microwave. Do not over cook. Stir when soft.
- When the caramels are melted take them out immediately!
- Immediately spoon a big drop of chocolate on top of each caramel.
- Then sprinkle Pecan Cookie Pieces on top of each pretzel.
- You will need to let them set for about 30 minutes. If you want to fast set, stick them in the refrigerator.
- ***Do not be tempted to melt the caramels on broil!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.