I can't lie, we miss eating out a lot! Not only do I miss our favorite restaurants, I hate doing all the dishes here at home! Being waited on in a restaurant is so easy and saves so much time when you have a busy schedule. Well, now our schedule is wide open because of the pandemic! So, we are Making Restaurant Foods You Miss At Home! First up is this CopyCat Dunkin' Bacon Egg and Cheese Croissant!
We have been staying home and spending time together. Spending time together is the great part of this! We no longer are rushing around trying to get to appointments, events, and after school clubs. We do miss the interaction with our friends though. The other night my youngest looked at me and said, I really miss Dunkin Donuts Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Croissants. This was my chance to make one at home and see if he thought it was close! He likes to help so he stacked it the way he wanted! It was so easy and he said it was even better! Making Restaurant Foods You Miss At Home is completely possible!
Now we never miss the chance to have our CopyCat Dunkin' Bacon Egg and Cheese Croissant! Not only is it just as good made at home, it is much cheaper!
- 1 box Kroger Deli Pre-Made Full Size Butter Croissants (they usually come in deli boxes of 4)
- 3 Strips Cooked Bacon
- 2 slices cheese
- 2 eggs
- Slice Croissant just enough to fit everything in.
- Cook Bacon to desired crispiness.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook eggs. I make a folded egg for this sandwich. I crack the eggs and prepare them in the pan as if I were scrambling. Instead of scrambling the egg I fold them, so they are easy to fit on the sandwich.
- Layer the eggs, bacon, and cheese as desired.
- Fold the sandwich in aluminum foil and bake for 6 minutes.
There are so many other recipes we have on Stockpiling Moms! Making Restaurant Foods You Miss At Home can be so easy and we love sharing them!
StockpilingMoms Copycat Recipes
Chipotle Corn Salsa - Copycat
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.