This Easy Omelet Quesadilla recipe is the easiest breakfast quesadilla you will ever make! I have been going through breakfast boredom. Eating healthier has made my breakfast options very redundant. This new recipe has kept me from popping biscuits in the oven!
Some people hate making omelets. I have heard many people say they can't keep all the stuff inside and it is hard to turn. The exact same things are said about the quesadilla. I have found the easiest way to combine the two and make a perfect breakfast!
- 3 eggs
- 2 strips cooked bacon
- chopped mushrooms (desired amount)
- diced tomato (desired amount)
- 1/4 cup shredded mild cheddar
- 1 tortilla wrap (I use 100% whole wheat wellness 90 calorie tortilla wraps)
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl.
- Pour eggs into a well greased skillet. (I use olive oil)
- Cook on Medium heat until the sides are cooked well. You want the egg to be cooked but still loose on the top.
- Sprinkle half of your cheese on top of the omelet.
- Place your tortilla on top of the omelet. I give it a few seconds and then carefully turn the tortilla/omelet over.
- Add your bacon, mushrooms, tomato, and the rest of the mild cheddar cheese.
- Let it sit for a few seconds and then fold the tortilla over.
- Cook until brown on each side.
My absolute favorite thing about the Easy Omelet Quesadilla is you never have to eat the same Quesadilla. I have added sausage, different cheeses, ham, peppers, onions, and the list goes on. Maybe you want to put a spicier spin on this recipe. Perfect additions for a spicier breakfast would be jalapeno, salsa, or Rotel tomatoes. The combinations are endless.
My boys love this recipe! They enjoy being in control over the ingredients of their own omelet quesadilla. My boys have perfected this recipe and make it better than I do.
Check out our other breakfast recipes on the blog. I have handpicked recipes just for you!
Fruit Nutella Waffle - If you like the Fruit Nutella Waffle and Disney World you will love this!
Favorite Amazon Cooking Products
I love using my Prep Solutions by Progressive Microwavable bacon grill ! Bacon always made easy!
You can check these out on Amazon by clicking our affiliate link!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.