We love these Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls. They are so delicious and easy to make. We even have time for them on school days! I love being able to make a warm sweet treat for my boys and this is always a big hit! You can make an easy glaze out of powdered sugar and milk too. Be sure to give this easy breakfast recipe a try. Perfect for the weekend too and the kids can even get involved with cooking them. I hope your family enjoys this sweet breakfast treat as much as mine does.
Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package crescent roll sheets
- ¼ stick butter melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup optional - chopped pecans
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice or Milk
- Roll out crescent sheet and brush with melted butter
- Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans (if desired)
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture on top of the sheet
- Roll the full sheet up and slice in to rolls
- Bake according to package directions (375 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes or until slightly brown)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar - add 1 TBSP of milk or orange juice at a time until desired consistency. We prefer Orange Juice!
- Drizzle over rolls when they come out of the oven.
- Helpful tip: You can double this recipe to feed more!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.