This post may contain affiliate links.
We love these Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls. They are so delicious and easy to make. We even have time for them on school days! I love being able to make a warm sweet treat for my boys and this is always a big hit! You can make an easy glaze out of powdered sugar and milk too. Be sure to give this easy breakfast recipe a try. Perfect for the weekend too and the kids can even get involved with cooking them. I hope your family enjoys this sweet breakfast treat as much as mine does.
Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls
Quick and Easy Cinnamon Rolls are perfect for busy mornings! My kids love this delicious breakfast treat!
- 1 package crescent roll sheets
- 1/4 stick butter melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup optional - chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice or Milk
Roll out crescent sheet and brush with melted butter
Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans (if desired)
Sprinkle brown sugar mixture on top of the sheet
Roll the full sheet up and slice in to rolls
- Bake according to package directions (375 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes or until slightly brown)
1/4 cup powdered sugar - add 1 TBSP of milk or orange juice at a time until desired consistency. We prefer Orange Juice!
- Drizzle over rolls when they come out of the oven.
- Helpful tip: You can double this recipe to feed more!
The kids look forward to making these! It is something they can help with and the end result is an amazing breakfast treat!