- 1 Smithfield Pork Tenderloin cut into 1-2" cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 18 oz. jar peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 6 bamboo skewers soaked in water
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. In a small sauce pan, stir together peach preserves, vinegar and pepper flake. Cook over low until completely melted. While sauce is simmering, thread pork tenderloin cubes onto 4-6 skewers, depending on how full you want to make them. Salt and pepper liberally and place on hot grill. Grill for 6 minutes or golden brown. Turn over and grill other side 6 minutes. Spoon one tablespoon of peach glaze onto cooked side while opposite side is cooking. Turn and spoon equal amount of peach glaze on the other cooked side. Allow to continue cooking for an additional two minutes. Remove from heat and spoon 1-2 tablespoons of the peach glaze on the cooked skewers. Serve with remaining peach glaze on the side.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.