Paula Deen Peach Glazed Grilled Pork Skewers have only 5 ingredients and tastes so delicious! Be sure to try these amazing skewers this summer! I like to serve them with rice and grilled veggies.
This is a delicious glaze that is easy to make. You should for sure give these Paula Deen Peach Glazed Grilled Pork Skewers a try. Simply make your marinade and then liberally apply it to your pork. Grill this for a few minutes until done and then serve it with your favorite veggies.
If you want you can even make your own homemade peach preserves. This is an easy easy recipe to follow and is perfect to enjoy in this pork recipe. I love the flavor combination of the peach preserves and pepper flakes. It is so yummy!
Don't like pork? No problem. Then try this with chicken instead. Give this Paula Deen Peach Glazed Grill Pork Chop Skewers recipe a try today. You won't be disappointed.
Paula Deen Peach Glazed Grilled Pork Skewers
- 1 lb. Smithfield Pork Tenderloin cut into 1-2" cubes
- 1 dash salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar 18 oz. peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 6 whole bamboo skewers soaked in water
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- In a small sauce pan, stir together peach preserves, vinegar and pepper flakes.
- Cook over low until completely melted. While sauce is simmering, thread pork tenderloin cubes onto 4-6 skewers, depending on how full you want to make them.
- Salt and pepper liberally and place on hot grill. Grill for 6 minutes or golden brown. Turn over and grill other side 6 minutes.
- Spoon one tablespoon of peach glaze onto cooked side while opposite side is cooking.
- Turn and spoon equal amount of peach glaze on the other cooked side. Allow to continue cooking for an additional two minutes.
- Remove from heat and spoon 1-2 tablespoons of the peach glaze on the cooked skewers. Serve with remaining peach glaze on the side.
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts:
OUR FAVORITE PAULA DEEN RECIPES:
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places! Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun! We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day! Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog!
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.