Potato Chip Chicken is a very tasty and moist chicken with only 4 ingredients. The crispy chicken was a huge hit with my family! The boys thought it was better than store bought chicken nuggets. Can't beat that! I love that the meal was on the table in just 30 minutes!
It is very simple to make and goes well with Easy Cheesy Twice Baked Potato.
Potato Chip Chicken
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken Tenders
- 3 cups finely crushed Potato Chips
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place potato chips in ziploc bag.
- Mix melted butter and garlic powder in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken tender in butter then place in ziploc bag.
- Shake bag to coat chicken.
- Place chicken on 13x9 sheet.
- Continue untill all chicken is coated and on sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Let rest on sheet for 2 minutes and then serve.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.