Potato Chip Chicken is a very tasty and moist chicken with only 4 ingredients. The crispy chicken was a huge hit with my family! The boys thought it was better than store bought chicken nuggets. Can’t beat that! I love that the meal was on the table in just 30 minutes!
It is very simple to make and goes well with Easy Cheesy Twice Baked Potato.
Potato Chip Chicken
Potato Chip Chicken is a very tasty and moist chicken with only 4 ingredients.
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken Tenders
- 3 cups finely crushed Potato Chips
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place potato chips in ziploc bag.
- Mix melted butter and garlic powder in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken tender in butter then place in ziploc bag.
- Shake bag to coat chicken.
- Place chicken on 13x9 sheet.
- Continue untill all chicken is coated and on sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- Let rest on sheet for 2 minutes and then serve.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:
Shelley is a boy mom, marine wife, and is blessed with an amazing family. She loves sharing recipes, travel reviews and tips that focus on helping busy families make memories.