Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake is my families favorite. It is so easy to prepare and perfect for busy nights. I have even prepped it the night before and heated it up. Ready in less than 30 minutes it is one of the simplest casseroles I have ever made before. This is a huge crowd pleaser at my house and perfect for when we need a hearty dinner but I don't really feel like cooking.
To prepare this you simply prep your chicken while your pasta boils. Once your chicken and pasta are ready to simple assemble this recipe and in only 10 minutes or so you are ready for dinner. My family enjoys this with green beans and rolls but a nice salad would be a great side dish too.
You could make your own Homemade Alfredo Sauce if you want but if you are like me I always keep these ingredients on hand in my pantry. I created this for my pasta loving son. It is so simple to prepare and he loves to enjoy it after a soccer match. I hope your family enjoys this easy chicken Alfredo pasta bake as much as mine does. You could easily substitute this with a gluten free pasta too. It is great a leftover too!
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
- 9x13 baking dish
- 1 box penne pasta
- 2 cups mozzarella or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 jars Alfredo sauce, 15 oz. (we prefer Classico Creamy Alfredo)
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, cut up into chunks
- 1 tsp garlic (or more to taste)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp basil
- ⅛ tsp thyme
- Sauté the chicken breast in 2-3 TBSP oil with garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme and basil in a skillet
- Boil water and cook pasta according to directions in a medium pan
- Drain pasta using a colander
- Combine pasta, chicken, 1 cup cheese and Alfredo sauce in a 9 x 13 baking dish
- Bake 350 for 10 minutes uncovered
- Add 1 cup cheese on top and return to the oven. Bake 5 additional minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
- Serve warm
10 OVEN READY FREEZER MEALS IN 2 HOURS
Stockpiling Moms can be found in all your favorite places. Hop on over to Instagram and follow the fun. We love posting memes, family fun, travel, and whatever we are feeling that day. Pinterest is also an amazing place to visit Stockpiling Moms. This is where you can pin all your favorite articles from our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog.