I am in love with these easy Smores Nachos! You could make them on the fire or the grill but so they are easy in the oven. They are ready in less than 2 minutes! So easy with only 3 ingredients and perfect for a camp out or a rainy day! We are seriously addicted! They could easily be modified with gluten free ingredients too!
So easy to make, just layer your graham crackers and top with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. I love to use a disposable pie pan or you can use any metal pan. Just don't use glass. Next place it under the broiler and watch the marshmallows close. It took 2 minutes in my oven and depending on how toasty you like your marshmallows will determine if you want less or more time. My family BEGS for these! I hope you enjoy this easy summer recipe for S'mores Nachos. Better than the traditional in our opinion.
Pillsbury Smores Nachos
- 1 package rectangular graham crackers broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Break each graham cracker into 4 pieces.
- Pile pieces in ungreased metal or disposable pie pan.
- DO NOT USE GLASS.
- Top with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Broil 6 inches from heat for 60 seconds - 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and golden, watching to prevent burning.
- You could also prepare on a grill or fire but it is so easy in the oven.